Exterior:Ashen Gray Metallic
Interior:JET BLACK, CLOTH SEAT TRIM
Engine:4 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:22 CITY / 32 HWY
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
IIHS Top Safety Pick+. Only 39,092 Miles! Scores 32 Highway MPG and 22 City MPG! This Chevrolet Equinox delivers a Gas/Ethanol I4 2.4/145 engine powering this Automatic transmission. TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC WITH OVERDRIVE (STD), SEATS, DELUXE FRONT BUCKET (STD), LS PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP Includes Standard Equipment.
This Chevrolet Equinox Features the Following Options
LPO, PROTECTION PACKAGE includes all-weather floor mats and molded splash guards , JET BLACK, CLOTH SEAT TRIM, ENGINE, 2.4L DOHC 4-CYLINDER SIDI (SPARK IGNITION DIRECT INJECTION) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing)(182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm) (STD), AUDIO SYSTEM, AM/FM/SIRIUSXM STEREO WITH CD PLAYER AND MP3/WMA PLAYBACK CAPABILITY Graphic Interface Display (GID), Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume and outside temperature display (STD), ASHEN GRAY METALLIC, Wipers, front variable-speed, intermittent with washer., Wiper, rear variable-speed, intermittent with washer, Windows, power with Express-Down on all 4 doors, Wheels, 17' (43.2 cm) aluminum, Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors.
This Chevrolet Equinox is a Superstar!
IIHS Top Safety Pick+, IIHS Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention, KBB.com Brand Image Awards.
See What the Experts Say!
As reported by KBB.com: If want a comfortable family/gear hauler that’s larger than other compact crossover SUVs but small enough to be at ease in parking lots, the Equinox is worth a look. For those who need to pull moderate loads, the 3,500-pound towing capacity in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors.
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) aluminum
- Tires, P225/65R17 all-season, blackwall (Included and only available with (RSB) 17" (43.2 cm) aluminum wheels.)
- LS Exterior Appearance includes body-color bumpers with Charcoal lowers, body-color door handles, 17" aluminum wheels and Black mirrors
- Tire, compact spare with steel wheel
- Bumpers, front and rear body-color with Charcoal lowers
- Moldings, Charcoal lower rocker
- Grille, Charcoal with chrome surround
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Glass, tinted
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable, Black, manual-folding and integral spotter mirror
- Wipers, front variable-speed, intermittent with washer.
- Wiper, rear variable-speed, intermittent with washer
- Liftgate, rear manual with fixed glass
- Door handles, body-color
- Seats, Deluxe front bucket
- LS Interior, Base Cloth
- Seat adjuster front driver power lumbar and power height adjuster
- Seat, rear, 2-way fore/aft adjustment with 60/40 split seatback and 3-way recline
- Console, front center with armrest and concealed storage
- Armrest, rear center with dual cup holders
- Floor mats, carpeted front (Standard on orders entered or re-edited as of 11-20-13. Optional on orders entered or re-edited before 11-20-13. May be deleted for credit by adding (R6Q) floor mats not desired on Fleet or Government orders only.)
- Floor mats, carpeted rear (Standard on orders entered or re-edited as of 11-20-13. Optional on orders entered or re-edited before 11-20-13. May be deleted for credit by adding (R6Q) floor mats not desired on Fleet or Government orders only.)
- Steering wheel, comfort grip vinyl with mounted cruise and audio controls
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic
- Instrumentation includes speedometer, single trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Driver Information Center monitors 26 various systems including, Vehicle Information Menu (oil life, tire pressure, standard/metric units), Trip Information Menu (trip 1, trip 2, fuel range, average fuel economy, instant fuel economy, average vehicle speed) and compass display
- Compass display included in Driver Information Center (DIC) (Not available with (UE0) OnStar delete.)
- Windows, power with Express-Down on all 4 doors
- Door locks, power programmable with power lockout protection
- Remote Keyless Entry with 2 transmitters, panic button, content theft alarm activation verification and illuminated entry
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Theft-deterrent system, anti-theft alarm and engine immobilizer.
- Air conditioning, manual climate control
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Cupholders, 2 front in center console and 2 rear in center armrest with 1 bottle holder in each door
- Power outlets, 4 auxiliary with covers, 12-volt includes 1 front of console, 1 in console, 1 in back of console and 1 in cargo area.
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboards
- Map pocket, front seatback, driver and front passenger
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming, center-mounted dome, rear cargo area, dual front map lights, ambient lighting on center stack surround, and center console cupholders
- Audio system, AM/FM/SiriusXM stereo with CD player and MP3/WMA playback capability Graphic Interface Display (GID), Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume and outside temperature display
- Audio system feature, 80-watt 6-speaker system mid-range speakers in each door and tweeters in the A-pillars.
- Audio system feature, auxiliary input jack
- Audio system feature, USB port
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2014 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the XM All Access package, with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. With All Access, listen to everything, everywhere, in your car and on your computer, smartphone or tablet. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue your service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Antenna, roof-mounted
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) (Bluetooth for phone only when equipped with (UE1) OnStar. Deleted with (UE0) OnStar delete.)
- Engine, 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) with VVT (Variable Valve Timing)(182 hp [135.7 kW] @ 6700 rpm, 172 lb-ft [232.2 N-m] @ 4900 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic with overdrive
- Axle, 3.23 final drive ratio (Requires 1LF26 model and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- GVWR, 4960 lbs. (2250 kg) (Requires front-wheel drive vehicles and (LEA) 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder SIDI engine.)
- Alternator, 120 amps
- Battery, maintenance free with rundown protection, 525 CCA
- Drivetrain, front-wheel drive
- Suspension, front independent MacPherson strut with stabilizer bar, optimally-tuned shocks and hydraulic-ride bushings in front control arms
- Suspension, rear independent multi-link with hydraulic rear trailing arm links and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, Refined Ride
- Steering, power-assist, electric-variable
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, single
- Brakes, brake assist
- Brakes, Hill Start-Assist (HAS)
- Traction control
- StabiliTrak, electronic stability control system
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and right front passenger with passenger sensing system, Thorax side-impact, seat mounted, driver and right front passenger, head curtain, side front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.)
- Safety belts 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Door locks, power operated rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (Does not monitor spare.)
This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. Purchased used and found that gas mileage and performance is better than average for an SUV. My spouse feels comfortable behind the wheel, and the maneuverability of the car is great. I can understand why there are so many of them on the road.Read more reviews at Cars.com
While we make every effort to ensure the data listed on our website is correct and accurate, there may be instances where some of the factory rebates, incentives, options or vehicle features may be listed incorrectly as we get information from multiple data sources. It is the consumers responsibility to confirm the details of any vehicle (such as what factory rebates you may or may not qualify for) with the dealer to ensure its accuracy. All prices/rebates/incentives are subject to change without notice and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any transaction that is based on unintentional inaccurate or incorrect information, regardless of fault. Prices do not include any tax, title, license or other applicable fees.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.